Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Cook County has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering practices for the DONATION page on our website.
Our site uses a donation form for the use of our donors who wish to support our program. Contact information from the donation form, like name, address and email address, is used to send acknowledgements, donation receipt letters and information about CASA of Cook County. CASA of Cook County will not sell or exchange this information.
Credit card information is processed by our secured server and is used only for the purpose of charging the user’s donation. We at CASA of Cook County do not retain credit card information, no matter how given, in any form or for any reason. And because we do not retain credit card information, we cannot sell or exchange it with any other individual or company.
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Cook County Anti-Spam Policy
We do not send emails to people that do not have a relationship with our organization. This relationship can start in the following ways:
- The person opted – in to one of our email lists.
- The person can donated to one of our programs.
- The person was a participant, either on-line or in-person, at a CASA of Cook County live event.
This site give users the following options for removing their information or changing their information on our database
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send mail to CASA of Cook County, 1100 S. Hamilton Avenue, 8W, Chicago, IL 60612
- Call 312-433-4928