The Associate Board is a passionate group of young professionals dedicated to advancing the mission of CASA of Cook County. The vision and goals of the Associate Board support CASA through fundraising, volunteering, and increasing awareness and community engagement.
The Associate Board hosts events throughout the year, including organizing the Chicago Marathon TeamCASA, planning fundraising outings across the county, and cultivating networking opportunities for members.
There are two levels of Associate Board commitment:
- Associate Board Member – For established professionals looking to impact CASA via work in fundraising, strategic community building, and event planning. Requires a year commitment, and around 5 hours per month.
- Associate Board Ambassador – For busy professionals who may not have time to be a full member but want to contribute by raising awareness, sharing events and initiatives with their networks and assisting at events. There’s no yearly commitment and ambassadors can work as little as 2 hours per month.
If you are interested in joining the CASA of Cook County Associate Board as a member please fill out this application. The ambassador application can be found here, if you’re not sure which is right for you or have any questions please email Brent Williams at brentleewilliams at gmail.com
- Contact Us
- Donate to CASA
- Become an Associate Board Member
- Become an Associate Board Ambassador
- Team CASA
- Member Login
“Being an Associate board member has been an incredible opportunity to give back to the community and sharpen skills around planning and executing big picture ideas.” – Morgan Mulcahy
- Krista Easom, President
- Missy Turk, Vice President
- Morgan Mulcahy, Treasurer
- Andrew Schreiner, Membership Chair
- Samantha Corbin, Events Co-Chair
- Renee Mehl, Events Co-Chair
- Angela Corpus, Marketing Chair
- Alexine Mudawar
- Meghan Rzepczynski
- Erica Kohalmi
- Cliff Saxon
- Tom Benneche
- Maureen Shields
- Christal Tarver
- Laura Haning
- Vyta Zukauskaite
- Nikita Strange